View Single Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forrest
Easiest job in the world is a critic. To your credit, you did provide suggestions on how the product could be improved. Though, the impact of that was probably lessened because of the apparently sarcastic remarks at the opening.

I would say that the original comment is partial too. Very obviously, there is use for Project apps out there. A lot of people use MS Project or other related apps and I elieve ther *is* a serious market for it on Mac as well.
Now it's not for everybody. Many many people have no use for it. It doesn't mean it's a bad product, just that it's not for them - period!
I guess some people had expectations as to what the "secret app" would be and were disappointed when they realized it wasn't for them. Now whether *you* (generic *you*) need it or not is a different topic; I find the app extremely well designed for its purpose and rather easy to use. I've played a bit with MS Project on Windose and I clearly clearly would rather use OmniPlan for this type of task.
To be fair, the pool should be "do you think OmniPlan is a good software for task planning".