View Single Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by mspong
It sorts all tasks within projects alphabetically, and gives you NO WAY to reorder the tasks!
It seems to me that in iGTD, tasks within projects can be sorted by either their name, their context, or their priority. It's just a matter of clicking on the whichever column heading you want to sort by, as is common in the Finder 'list' view and in iTunes.

I figure that you can use the priority feature to determine which actions should be next, and take it from there.

This guy is updating this app like crazy - the one big thing that I've been tripping up on has been the inability to re-size the lefthand column, preventing me from seeing the whole line of text for the project description (a big drawback from me, as I've been trying to get better at defining a project by describing it's ideal successful outcome, an often overlooked aspect of GTD, imho).

He's told me that a fix for that is in the works as well, so if you don't see something you like in a current build, check back in a week and it might be fixed.

I'm still very curious about OmniFocus, but having abandoned kGTD a few months ago for a paper-based system, I'm currently inching towards iGTD simply because it seems promising enough to give it a whirl.