View Single Post
I expect that eventually there will be a way to tell OF that you want your distances shown in kilometers. Until then, multiplying by .6 will give you a quick approximation. Most people won't be able to take an "as the crow flies" route from their current position to where that nearby spot is, so I'm not sure what the fuss over precision is all about.

There may only be two countries that use miles as the standard measure, but I expect one of them houses at least a plurality if not a majority of all OmniFocus (iPhone) purchasers.

A Next Action in OmniFocus is simply the first available action in a project, though in a single-action list all available actions are considered Next Actions. There's no need for a "bucket" to keep track of them, although one might want a display that showed only Next Actions (available on the desktop version, not currently available on the iPhone/iPod Touch version to my knowledge). It is not essential, in my opinion as a multi-year user of OmniFocus and its predecessor, Kinkless GTD. Convenient, yes, sometimes; essential, no.