View Single Post
It really doesn't have to do with complex projects - my projects are simple action lists. Half of my projects are personal in nature – say house remodeling – my cleaning schedule – I am talking about the UI for any type of project, big or small. :)

I just want to support the many other users (in many different threads) who have noticed the same discrepancy with the User Interface, and am putting a vote in for sorting actions, in project mode without permanently rearranging them. Many other people have had this similar UI request. :)

It's really not a GTD thing, it's a simple "sort" just like the ones Omni already provides in Context mode, and other sort view methods already available in Planning mode. It's no different than sorting by project, or grouping by a folder, or sorting by flag status.

I am certainly awaiting when OmniPlan and OmniFocus work better together of course – and with the iphone :)

I've tried every project management and task management tool out there, I prefer Omni for many reasons. It's a great program, for all sorts of professional and personal projects.