View Single Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by dhm2006 View Post
Try viewing the flagged items in context view with no grouping.

If you want to see the entire project name in context view, check "Display Hierarchical Name in Outline" in the Preferences, and don't check "Collapse Row Text When Not Editing" in the View Menu. Given the length of your folder path, you might want to make your project column (in context view) wider, which you can do at the command line in the terminal or in a plist editor.
thanks for the reply, that helps - using contexts that is, i'm sure lots of gtd folks will roll their eyes, but i've been just using the planning mode to both plan and look for the next task the context mode feels stilted when i know i need to be working on a specific project ...

however with that said it appears that the filters don't work as i would expect them to in either the planning or context views though. in both i still get all sorts of other unflagged items showing up even when i have the right most flagged filter selected in the view bar....any thoughts? is this just unfinished or am i seeing a bug specific to my setup?

thanks for the help!
-stefan