View Single Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by technica View Post
I was thinking of some manually added bold horizontal lines. Is that possible?
Sorry no, not possible.

Quote:
6) Yes, that worked! I adjusted the window width, and the next time I opened it the width was preserved.
Having logged a bug on this, does it mean that version 3 will get a bug fix some day, or does this only apply to the latest version?
In all likely hood, no, it won't be fixed for OO3, sorry.

Quote:
7) I want to "print" several different table documents which all have the same layout. It's therefore important that each document's column width is exactly the same. By dragging the vertical gridlines left/right, and the total document width by adjusting the window's width I can adjust this, but it's not an accurate method.
Is there a "snap to grid" sort of function available, or a way I can enter/adjust the exact width in pixels by typing in the numbers?
The only way to do this right now is by using a script.

Code:
tell front document of application "OmniOutliner"
		set answer to display dialog "Enter width in pixels: " default answer ""
		set colWidth to text returned of answer

set width of every selected column to colWidth
end tell
Quote:
8) I will most likely "print" the document as a PDF file (Print-PDF-Save as PDF), but I noticed that the time/date was shown (in the preview).
By selecting "OmniOutliner" from the printer setup window I found out that there an option for "Print headers and footers". By turning it off I also lost the title of my table, which I want printed.
Is there a way to turn off only the time/date?
The standard version of OmniOutliner has no control over the contents of the header/footer. The Pro version allows you to customize them.