View Single Post
All,

Taking a look around iOS5, surely the best news there is that you can now flag mails on your iPad (and prob phone too, havent checked yet)? So you can set a mail rule up in OSX to send flagged mails to the OF inbox?

My workflow is very much using the OF inbox for anything, so if i have an email to deal with when I'm out and about, I'll typically want to get it into my Mac OF inbox for when I'm back in the office. If i can deal with it on my iPad I'll do it straight away.

For me the http://forums.omnigroup.com/showthread.php?t=22146 email provided by OF is too slow to use - quickly flagging mails when your out and about, then having a OSX Mail rule to turn flagged messages into OF inbox items will make life a LOT easier.

I'm going to go and hunt out the scripts that do that, but I'd have thought this would be a massive topic for all OF users, it is for me.

As soon as I have a play, will post back with script updates and anything I find - if anyone already has working scripts, please post them here.

Thanks, Steve.