View Single Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by IceWind View Post
I would be too embarrassed to be seen using this app on the subway. The UI is an absolute mess for starters. in addition to that... I really don't want the guy in the next carriage to know that that I need to change my underpants (with font size 34, this is easily accomplished)

I honestly don't know what the Omni guys have been doing? I mean, they had like 90% of the code they could have reused from the iPhone app. They simply needed to hook up the back end code to new iPad interface objects. They could have used the default iPad split view controller and default table views and buttons... And would have accomplished this in about 2 weeks from starting the project!

In fact, I would actually have preferred a universal "fat client" upgrade to the existing iPhone app. It would have cost us customers nothing and could be used on both iPhone and iPad while retaining the same familiar interface that we have all been used to for the past couple of years.

IDK.... **sighs** Did these guys even read Apple's iPad HIG???
I'm sorry, but your comments makes me think you haven't tried the iPad application. It's nothing like the iPhone application, and it pretty much has the power of the Mac program (except creating perspectives) and some new and interesting features.