View Single Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcd View Post
That's a useful method whpalmer4, thanks for sharing it.

But... I still want People to be a separate context which crosses other contexts because if I talk to someone or before I call them I want to see what is pertinent to them, what am I waiting for from them, what was that great idea i wanted to share with them, tell them not to forget to collect the kids, get some oil for the car, shave the dog etc. Any of these might be spread across any number of Place or Tool (iphone, email, home, office) contexts. People are just a different sort of category concept which overlap and just won't nest under other regular Contexts.

And while I have your attention, I'm sure there was something else I was going to mention to you, now where did I file my note?
Easy, you look in the whpalmer4 perspective if you have whpalmer4 sub-contexts sprinkled about in your tree and the perspective collates them together.

I suggest you have a look at the other discussion where Brian does his best to gently make it clear that OmniFocus isn't likely to support multiple contexts. http://forums.omnigroup.com/showthread.php?t=28176