View Single Post
Hi kfisher,

Quote:
Originally Posted by kfisher109 View Post
Erik,
Love PagePacker, and this is an OUTSTANDING implementation of its integration into OF. There was a mention of a upcoming version that would be Leopard compatible. Current version doesn't work properly. Any progress on this?
Thanks for such a great script
Thanks for the kind feedback. Unfortuantely, I think you're confusing me (the author of the Python script that integrates PagePacker with OF) with the author of PagePacker itself. I don't have Leopard, so I don't know how PagePacker works with it, but in theory as long as PagePacker itself works, the Python script should work as well, and let you automatically print your context lists.

What problems are there with Leopard? Does PagePacker itself work with it, without the OF integration? If not, then I can't help you, I'm afraid -- you'll have to contact the author of PagePacker. But if PagePacker itself works, but the Python script that integrates it with OF doesn't, then if you can post an error message (including a "traceback"), I may be able to figure out what's wrong.

- Erik.