View Single Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizard
You can actually have multiple databases. Maybe it's only in there to help us develop and test the app, and maybe it will go away before we put a "Final" stamp on this, but...
If you dig into the Application Support folder and find your .ofocus file, you can copy it elsewhere. Double-click on it, and it will open a completely separate copy of the file, and you can change one without changing the other. (Except for a couple quirky bugs we're still tracking down.)
Again, not sure what our long-term plans are for this feature. If people see a definite use for this, let us know, so we don't accidentally take away your favorite toy.
One possible use might be using a separate database as a someday/maybe list, as I mentioned in this thread.

That said, I actually haven't been using it that way, in part out of fear that someday this ability would either go away or produce some horrible glitches. And this thread has recently made me realize the value of having all my backburner projects in the same database and accessible via Quick-Entry.