View Single Post
Hi folks,

Although I've had OF for some time, I've been constantly switching between a number of To Do/GTD apps, trying to find one that suits me best.

I finally decided to commit to OF over the weekend and I think I've found something that's almost perfect for me.

What I like to do (and there seem to be an enormous number of ways you can present data), is to see what is due only at the particular time I'm looking at it.

For example, if I have something with a start date of today and a start time of, say, 3pm, and I'm looking at it at 2pm, I don't want to see that 3pm item. The closest I've got to that so far is to Flag everything. If I do that, then, once 3pm comes along, I can see that Flagged item in the Flagged view. This works well. However, it does mean I have to flag literally everything I add with a Start Date for this to work. Whilst achievable, it does mean an extra step each time I add something and it "feels" like something of a fudge.

Does anyone know of a way I could achieve this without having to Flag everything?

In summary, I'd like a view that showed me everything due "now" as well as everything who's Start Date has been reached. Is that possible?

Thanks in advance,

mark