View Single Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catana
I downloaded the most recent version just two days ago. The one time I tried identifying it as Firefox, it didn't work. I've deleted it now and won't be trying again. As for the suggestion that I switch to Windows and IE if I want better compatibility, that's a really offensive response, especially from an Omni rep. I've never found a site that Firefox couldn't handle, so I'll stick with it and forego the innovative features.
There was a reason JKT asked you what version you downloaded. You're posting in the OW general board. You not answering that question is to your own detriment. Had this been in the OW sneaky peek board, one could more easily assume you had downloaded 5.5 SP17. As it is, it sounds like you downloaded 5.1.3.

As of two days ago, 5.1.3 was the latest pubic release and 5.5 SP17 was the latest "private" beta release. And as a member of this forum, you can download the beta. JKT spelled out a taste of the difference between the two. If you read some of the other posts on this forum, you will see the raves about 5.5 coming from people who found 5.1.3 not cutting it for them.

Your first posts in this board being laced with extremely biased opinions labeled as "facts" and ignoring those who are thoughtfully trying to help you (JKT), just smells of troll.