View Single Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by whpalmer4 View Post
What you're missing is iPhone OmniFocus 1.1, which has the necessary support, but has yet to emerge from the bowels of the App store approval process.
AH, thanks for that. Gee this really makes me wonder... Being a Unix/Linux geek all my life and being so anti-windows, Bill Gates shoving new OS's down our throats every 2-3 years requiring us to upgrade the OS, and of course all the productivity applications with it (office, project, etc).

I don't know if Steve Jobs and Apple is really any better. Restricting application to the Iphone as they are has me looking forward to what things will look like in 18 months with Android, given Google is taking an opposite approach, likely because their revenue model is different of course, but I don't see this process as being "consumer friendly"... It has not stopped many of my applications from abending mid application, such as Safari, Aroundme, Urbanspoon, Shazam, Pandora. Seems they are becoming alike in so many ways.... Heck, I am all for free enterprise, but I can't imagine what benefit this approval process has on updates to existing applications they have approved....

I keep checking...

26-10-2008 15:50 EDT No updates available yet.
26-10-2008 15:55 EDT No updates available yet.
Feel like an expectant father:D

Last edited by defilmj; 2008-10-26 at 11:59 AM..