View Single Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by defilmj View Post
I am only stating that MY interaction with support, which has yet to happen, was not as "speedy" or "excellent" as others have described.
And not to put too fine a point on it, but we out here in forum land still don't know if the lack of return email is because they haven't sent any...
Quote:
My main concern is what if you need some type of support?
I don't know my work flow can wait 48, 72, or more hours
for a response... :(
Uh, and if you have a problem with OmniFocus, what then? Do you have Ken's cell phone number? No one is answering the tech support phones on the weekend. Maybe you don't encounter bugs on Friday nights, but I think Brian and his ninjas can assure you that I do :)

My suggestion would be to make a practice of working on one device or another, such that you always have (at least) one with a complete, up-to-date copy of your data. Then if your service provider goes out, you can simply switch to Bonjour with a ad hoc wireless network, or a trial account with someone providing webDAV service, and regenerate your setup from the device that had the latest bits. If you make a couple of changes on one machine, some more on another, and yet others on the iPhone, all without syncing everything up, it will be more of a headache to jump ship either temporarily or permanently.