View Single Post
Your impression that OmniOutliner is impressive is correct. For someone like me that has OO running all the time it's easy to forget how essential this piece of software has become to me over the years.

In short, you won't find a better and more intuitive outliner (in the true meaning of the term "outliner") than OO is. The Pro version is a bliss.

If I have to say anything mildly negative about OO, it's not about the product, but rather about the price that seems to me to be a bit too high considering the competition. Personally I don't mind paying a bit more for something I use daily, but for some peeps the price may be a deal breaker.

What I'd like to see in OO Pro:
- zooming (apparently it's coming up in v.4)
- wrap text around image capability (something similar to Circus Ponies NoteBook media frame)
- webkit integration (something similar to the webkit integration in Aquaminds NoteTaker)

Having said that, keep in mind that I have the other products mentioned above and still find myself clinging to OO for daily use. I think you should download free trial and see how the program fits your style of work and writing.