View Single Post
Abates:

A priority field in Omnifocus isn't the same until we can see how it is implemented. Given that the current field that is closest to a priority field (the flag) cannot be hidden, I feel more than justified in voicing my concerns over how future fields may be implemented.

Just because something purportedly works for you doesn't provide a end-all justification. Are you here to discuss the topics, or just further your personal agenda? We can agree to disagree, or we can provide some substance for this discussion. Thus far, all I am getting from you is a claim that priorities work for you. Exactly how would a priority field improve your process? Have you tried the ideas that have been presented? How do they compare to your current system? Save any time? Make you more efficient? Cause you grief? How exactly did it help or hinder your decision process? Have you read the articles that I've referenced and really thought about them? Instead of dismissing them, absorb them, find flaws, gather data, bring some vibrant insights and lets have a productive discussion.