Thread: OO Pro 4.0?
View Single Post
(1) Links. At least for the way I work, I find the many times, I need the same data in more than one place in my document. For example, I keep a detailed log of my 1:1's with my reports under the People section. Yet, then I go visit a subsidiary, I have the whole meeting planned under Sub-Visits. Thus my 1:1's for that sub at that period of time are there. I end-up copying the info from one place to another. When ever a similar scenario takes place, but with more dynamic content, it becomes really hard to update and manage. I end-up with non-updated version somewhere in my document.

(2) Actions. I make it a big priority to identify within my notes, which are actions. I use the checkboxes in the current version, but it defeats the purpose that all the options I have are either on or off. If every cell has a checkbox, then they no longer serve to identify actions. Currently I format the actions in a different color until I activate them in OF, yet it does not work very well.

Hope this things can make it to the version 4 release. By the way, tabs would also be very cool, and perhaps a seach feature that looks for content across several notebooks | files. Thanks.