View Single Post
Now five days later and the same thing has happened. OF for iPhone is stuck on opening and the application appears to be locked. I am going to delete from the phone and reinstall.

For the past week I have also been having many problems with synchronisation with MobileMe (see my other thread on the subject).

I do appreciate that the synchronisation between the iPhone and Mobile Me is in development and Omni are working hard to resolve problems with the Sneakypeak version of the desktop application. Up to two weeks ago I would have said we were getting somewhere; but now we are going backwards. I will persist, but the combination of iPhone OF and desktop is not usable at the moment. There are far too many problems on a regular basis--not least of which is the slowness of opening even when things are otherwise working well. So far, OF iPhone is not a quick-on place to store ideas and actions. It's quicker to send an email to the desktop, which is quite something to say.

It would be nice to get some views from Omni on the current problems since I am sure I am not alone.

Last edited by Mixalis; 2008-09-24 at 04:59 AM..