View Single Post
Well, the workspaces feature is meant to solve the problem you're having, though it won't do anything with the document window - just the inspectors and utility windows.

If you set up a workspace for each of the different screen configurations you move between, you should be able to hit the function key associated with that configuration, and have the inspectors move to the correct spots/sizes.

I've only got one screen attached to my machine, but the feature appears to be working for me. If I set up a snapshot, then change the position/size of some of the inspector windows, they move to the spots/sizes they were at when I made the workspace.

(Note that if you're in the same configuration as when you made the workspace, nothing will change. I'm also not sure how it'll handle a workspace that includes multiple screens when those screens aren't attached...)

If the problem is still occurring, you should probably use the Send Feedback item under the Help menu to send an email to the support ninjas so we can try to figure out what's going on here.