View Single Post
A version of OmniFocus customized for the iPad is absolutely coming. The current setup - iPhone app on iPad - is strictly temporary.

We did OmniGraffle and OmniGraphSketcher first because drawing with your finger seemed a really good fit for the strengths of the iPad, and because those products didn't have iPhone OS apps in any form.

I wish we were in a position to develop on all of our projects simultaneously, but until we find that developer-cloning technology we keep hoping for, we will have to make tradeoffs from time to time. :-)

I can't quote you a specifics on when or in what sequence the other three apps will appear, but I can tell you we're working to get them to you as fast as possible, and that we're constantly revising our plans from week to week and even day to day.

The "late 2010" estimate was our best guess at the moment that post was made; I have a feeling that the situation today looks somewhat different. I'm compiling a list of questions that folks are asking to pass along to Ken later today - I'll make sure "OmniFocus for iPad" gets a section on that list. Thanks, guys!