View Single Post
I bought OmniPlan yesterday through Apple's AppStore. While I'm still wrapping my head around things I'm very pleased and feel fairly productive with it.

However, the work week seems to be misbehaving in my project. As you can see from my attachment what I am seeing in my project is that on the calendar view with "Normal Work Week for Project" that I have Time Blocks on the grid that run M-F from 8AM-12PM and M-F from 1PM-5PM. However, the label that appears on those blocks read "Monday - Friday 7:00 AM - 11:00 AM" and "Monday - Friday 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM".

It's not causing me a problem that I am aware of, but it is throwing my newbie OmniPlan brain for a bit of a loop.

I doubt that this matters but my project was created (after of 3/12) and edited late last night on the day that we switch back to DST (I first noticed the behavior after midnight 3/13 EST prior to the EDT switch). I've also gone looking for something with regards to timezones but I haven't found anything that suggests that timezone support is present in the product.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen shot 2011-03-13 at 7.04.48 PM.png
Views:	615
Size:	142.7 KB
ID:	1820