View Single Post
I succumbed to the OF 2 hoopla a year ago and anxiously awaited the long overdue upgrade.

Let’s start with OmniFocus 2! For OmniFocus 2, we’re bringing back to the Mac all of the design and innovation that went into our iPad edition of OmniFocus: dedicated Forecast and Review modes, clearer navigation, and a fresh look and feel. I’m looking forward to sharing it with you! At 6pm on January 31, you’re invited to join Merlin Mann, David Sparks, and me for the first public debut of OmniFocus 2. This will be a free event, hosted at the Cartoon Art Museum (a short walk from Macworld/iWorld), and anyone who attends will get early access to the OmniFocus 2 private beta. Space is limited, so if you plan to attend please let us know.

Even though 2.0 was only going to bring the Mac version up to parity with the iPad version I was hopeful that once that was accomplished version 2.5 or whatever would add some of the features that have been requested on this forum for years. I was excited.

Now here we are a year later, and even the beta for OF 2 is no where in sight. What a disappointment.