View Single Post
I have to jump in here so others don't get the impression that syncing is a problem for everyone. After reading the many threads complaining of syncing problems, and the solutions offered to those suffering from the problems, I've found that most of the problems seem to have a common denominator, i.e., using OF on more than one computer.

I've also learned from those threads that daily synching each computer and the iPhone resolves most syncing deficiencies. I'll leave it to the more technically advanced and their threads to answer the why, but I simply sync my iMac, MacBook and iPhone within minutes of one another each night, and I have no problems the next day with syncing issues on any of the devices. And I have well over 100 projects and 2100+ tasks in my database.

If you're having problems, just keep reading the forum threads about this issue until you understand how not regularly syncing a computer on which you've used OF can lead to the dramatic syncing problems that many have experienced. John