View Single Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by whpalmer4 View Post
Flexattend, do you realize this is the OmniWeb forum, not the OmniFocus forum?
WH, good buddy! Where have you been? I haven't heard from you in a while.

Though, I could have laid money on your being the first to respond. And laid more money on your finding some "rule-based" point on which to respond.

Though you make a good point. Who knew? All I noticed was some link that brought up "today's forum posts", but I didn't realize it apparently was bringing up posts for other OG products as well as ones for OF. I presume that this not the first time someone has made such a posting error.

But, if your terse response is meant to sidestep the substance of my 'rant', then, kind sir, you beg the questions I raise.

The main objective is accomplished: to get on Doctor Case's radar, yes? He's a busy man, but I'm confident he will be interested enuf in "dissent' and, moreover, that he realizes at some level that his business model cannot rely solely on a base of customers who are predominantly caught in a left-hemisphere cul-de-sac, yes?

Now, what about that book you and I were going to co-author: "Flexible Attention and Life Design with Omnifocus." Have you completed the draft of the second chapter, yet?