View Single Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flexattend View Post
Ken, I appreciate your posting this. It's interesting. It makes me wonder whether you are soliciting feedback on what improvements should be highest priority.

It also leaves me unclear about what most of these potential improvements really mean, what they really are, because they contain jargon with which I'm unfamiliar.
Flexattend, I did try to edit out most of the jargon when posting that list, but since it's referring to OmniWeb features like Workspaces and Shortcuts (and not OmniFocus features like Perspectives and Quick Entry) it makes sense that you would be confused when wondering how they apply to OmniFocus—since they don't. Hopefully people who are familiar with OmniWeb's features aren't too confused by the contents of that list.

I will also mention that while we do consider the popularity of a request when deciding our development priorities, the popularity of a request doesn't determine its priority. (Otherwise, we would have had conventional tabs in OmniWeb and a priority column in OmniFocus long before now.)