View Single Post
I just sent this feedback to Omni, thought I would post here as well.

Uncompleted action groups don't block subsequent actions in context mode, but if an action group is repeating, then if it's uncompleted it DOES block the appearance of the next cycle of actions in context mode, even if all the actions in the group are completed.

I noticed this because I have a "Weekly Preparation" action group, and I noticed that next week's actions weren't showing up in context mode. That's because, while I had completed all the actions in this week's preparation, I hadn't gone back into Planning mode and checked the action group itself as complete. This is something that I don't want to have to do! It leads to a system I can't trust, because if I forget to go back into planning mode and check that little box by the group, my actions for next week won't show up in context mode.

So, I would either like (a) the option to have action groups autocomplete if all the actions in the group are completed or (b) not have uncompleted repeating groups block the appearance of the next repetition of that group.

This is something that really needs to be handled better by OF.