View Single Post
I am experiencing an issue as it pertains to my workflow, and I am wondering if anyone could help me out.

My company uses Salesforce.com for its CRM information, and most of the tasks that I have in OmniFocus deal directly with the customers that we track in SFDC. I synchronize my Salesforce tasks with iCal via SF3 so that they appear in my iCal todo list. I then synchronize OmniFocus with my iCal so that everything stays up to date.

The problem that I am experiencing is that every time OmniFocus synchs with iCal, it updates *all* of my To-Dos whether they have been updated or not -- which, then causes SF3 to think that it has to synchronize *all* of my tasks back up to Salesforce. This is a real time-killer for me as I am managing many tasks (hence my dire need for a product like OmniFocus).

Could anyone advise me on the best way to handle all of this? I'm not necessarily tied to SF3 and would love to remove that step if there was a way for OmniFocus and Salesforce to communicate. I just need to keep track of all of those tasks in Salesforce so that my team knows the history of what's happening at all times.