View Single Post
I think we are doing it differently from each other. Here's what I do:

Code:
Library:
   ...yadda yadda yadda...
   Delegated to Staff ƒ
   > @Lem ƒ (Delegate Folder)  
   V @Phil ƒ (Delegate Folder)   
          V Concluded Testing of Radioactive Toothpaste with finished Deliverable
            [ ] Provide feedback on draft of Radioactive Toothpaste [context: Agendas/phil] 
            [ ] Final report on Radioactive Toothpaste accepted [context: waiting-for]
            [ ] Forward finished report on Radioactive Toothpaste to Veronica [@office/email]
            [ ] share two interesting findings on Radioactive Toothpaste study and applaud Phil's effort [context: Agendas/all-staff-meeting]
My "project" is getting closure from Phil on a delegated project. How he gets there is his business. I have to answer to Veronica.

I don't see Waiting-For stuff in my context view when I'm at the @office, and a sequencial project won't show me all steps unless I move away from Next Action/Available view, so right now I will see that I need to provide feedback during my next one-on-one with phil (or if I bump into him and think to look at my agenda/phil context.)

I see in Project view that I have a project assigned to Phil. In context mode, I'm not hassled with anything I can't do, and I'm not being shown that I'm waiting for stuff. What difference does it make to me right now? There are a lot of things I'm waiting for :)

When I'm working on My Stuff™, I won't be shown that I'm waiting. I mean, I guess I could if I wanted to, but I don't see much point in looking for things I'm waiting for when I'm working. When I do reviews it shows up and I can adjust accordingly.