View Single Post
Ok, now my iPhone syncing is starting to exhibit these problems as well. I have a repeating project that has quite a few actions in it. The project repeats weekly. This morning, I completed a good number of the actions and checked them off in OF on the mac. I then manually synced the mac version and quit OmniFocus. Then when I opened OF iPhone and manually synced, those actions show up as uncompleted on the iPhone.

Of course, then when I opened OF on the mac and it synced with webDAV, those actions were then marked as uncompleted on the mac as well.

This behavior didn't appear until today. Does it have anything to do with the fact that I upgraded to 1.0.2 on the iPhone? If so, how can I downgrade to 1.0.1?

OMNI - PLEASE TELL ME THAT YOU GUYS HAVE FIGURED THIS OUT. Is a fix on the way? Do you have ANY idea what is going on?

At the very least, might I suggest you give us an interface where we can choose which data to use as the master? What I mean is, if there are two "states" for a given action, the software (both on the iPhone and on the mac) should give us the choice of which version of the action to keep. ACTION BY ACTION. I synced with a Palm device for years and this was DEFAULT BEHAVIOR.

I will chime in with everyone else who has stated that until this problem goes away, I'll have to view OmniFocus as unreliable - and that is simply unacceptable.