View Single Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Handycam View Post
i don't think "undo closed tab" should be linked to the normal undo chain at all, Ken.
Definitely agree. The Saft and Glims add-ons for Safari do this, and I have found that implementation annoying for the reasons Ken's indicated. Seems to me it would be best as a separate command entirely.

Most basically, it comes down to: “Whoops! Didn't mean to — wait. What was that URL? Damn!” And when that happens enough times in OW (as with, say, the 300th time I try to find a word by just typing), and I’ve got a few other options available, I just have to change tools.

I appreciate very much, by the way, the responses here from Omni. I hope you'll particularly consider whpalmer4's comment about votes and the general desire for more information about what is where on your list. I mean, I have email “on the list” to get answered from when Pluto was still a planet.

Lastly, have you considered implementing some method of literal voting for new features, like WordPress did once and Dell, Second Life, and Moreover do continually?

Last edited by PhilMac; 2009-09-05 at 11:47 AM..