View Single Post
Hi,

I am yet another former user of Things. The folks over at CulturedCode are a nice bunch, but I couldn't continue to wait for a decent cloud synching solution to emerge. All in all, I'm quite happy with OmniFocus, and The Omni Group in general. You can just tell the folks here are serious about what they do, and are very knowledgeable to boot.

I've read GTD a few times, but I always fell off the wagon. Whether or not this had anything to do with the lack of motivation I had to use the system due to inept software is anyone's guess. I'd say it's about 50/50.

Purchasing OmniFocus has re-motivated me to want to commit to the GTD lifestyle. I just did my initial purge of all of my thoughts and things I had to do out of my mind and into OmniFocus, and I feel like a 10-pound weight has been lifted off my chest. That feeling alone is worth the price.

I hope I can stick with it this time around. I know that the quality of life that results from having all of those incomplete loops out of your head and onto "paper" is worth the dedication.

Is there anyone else out there like me that struggles to stick to their regimen? Or maybe you were that way in the past. What got you over your hump?

Hah, I feel like I just poured out my heart at an AA meeting.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks guys,

Jeff