View Single Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrown View Post
Sorry for the confusion here. Normally, perspectives on the iPhone app are only available if you're syncing with the Mac version. However, you can turn on perspectives by tapping the link on this page:

http://people.omnigroup.com/kc/debug...spectives.html

You should now see a Perspectives row in the sidebar. The Due perspective gives you a list of your actions sorted by their due date. Hope this helps!
Restoring the Due perspective has helped greatly. The persistent date-bar across the top is irksome but far less intrusive than the one in Forecast so I can live with it. Thank you. This saves me quite a bit of time switching to another taskmaster app. Will I have to save that link to restore Perspectives when I update the OF app again or will this change persist?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Case View Post
Thanks for the feedback! I've filed this as bug #76573 (Consider restoring flagged & due sort ordering in context lists, or providing a sorting option) and added all your comments as votes there.

If anyone else would like to vote for this, please email our support ninjas at omnifocus@omnigroup.com and reference the bug number. Thanks!
If it gets changed back, huzzah, but I didn't bug-report it myself because the release notes implied this was an intentional change. But if it is a bug, that changes my attitude significantly. Thanks!