View Single Post
...could you create an option so that the Project Name shows with the action in the calendar entry and notification pop-up.

It seems like every feature you add falls back to this same thing where the action gets divorced from the project in summary reports, etc.

I can't imagine I'm the only person who has very similar action names in different projects. Without the ability to see quickly which project the action relates to in the pop-up notification, it's not very useful to me.

The "Draft engagement agreement" action relates to just about every project I have. But the due date varies from project to project.

When all I see is "Draft engagement agreement" in the pop-up, it's pretty much useless unless I know what project it relates to.

The fact that a link exists to the action itself in OF is nice. But often I don't want to have to open up OF just to get that info (I have a lot of stuff in OF on the phone and it takes a pretty long time to open it up. I'm not inclined
to delete this stuff, because it's useful to me to have it. And I don't mind the start time generally. But it means that I don't just open up OF any old time. I do it at times when I have the time to wait for it to open).

Anyway, that would be a great improvement. So would having more control over alerts and being able to send more than one alert on an action (like 2 days in advance and one hour in advance for example).

Best,

KS