View Single Post
It seams that one bug survived. In my opinion (perhaps you say it is a feature ;) there is an inconsistency with regard to the number of due tasks indicator in the context view.

If a task is due in less than x days (depending on your setting) and _not_ available yet (e.g. setting due and start to tomorow) the project screen says no due dates available, as the due dates section on the home screen does (you can argue about that, but I think its correct) but the context screen shows in the context entry one due item. However, if you switch into that particular context by tapping on it there is no due task shown.

I find this anoying.

Keep in mind I checked with all three possible settings for the context (in german "weiter", "Verfügbar", "Übrig") without seeing a due task, but with one due task mentioned when looking a the context.

Neverless. You created a great App. I am into GTD for over a year now. I started with a set of homebrew Outlook VB Macros. I am preparing myself for switching to Mac and a fully functional GTD App was a must have to be able to do so. So this aspect is fine with me ;). Next thing is to buy a MAc and OF for Mac.