View Single Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mario.Batz@cern.ch
Well,

In the case you describe I decide on what the next action will be when I enter the the task that I have delegate. Then, if I need to call it becomes e.g.: call John to check that car is ordered. When I need to discuss this with the person I choose for two alternatives: either I file a task in @John, or in a @PurchaseMeeting.

Can also just simply be that I delegated something to someone I am only occasionally working with or a foreign person. Then I define a next action and file it in @WF (Wating For). This is not a real context, but the only one I use like that. For me this is not a problem.

Personally, I think that it is important to decide on the next action for me to be done, when I delegate something. the context where to file it is then clearly identified.

Using an additional thing like status will make it in my opinion more complex to enter taks and to follow them up.

Cheers

Mario
What do you do when you've delegated several tasks to several different persons (some occasional, some not), and you want to review all of your delegated tasks in one glance?