View Single Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mojombo View Post
First, there is no "all my clients." There is the iPhone syncing with MobileMe and iTunes. That's it. I have no other devices and no other software.
It sounds like there's an old client record on your MobileMe account which is locking down all that old sync history and slowing everything down.

We're planning to add client controls to the iPhone app, but they're not there yet. In the meantime, I would recommend the following procedure:
  1. In OmniFocus for iPhone, open the Settings screen.
  2. Turn off Sync by setting your Synchronization Method to Nothing. This will enable the Compact Database button in Database Settings.
  3. In the Database section of settings, tap the Compact Database button (right above the red Reset Database button). This will compact your database into a single zip file.
  4. On your desktop machine, point your web browser at idisk.me.com and drag OmniFocus.ofocus from your Documents folder to your Backup folder. This will move any old client records out of the active sync location (along with all those thousands of old transactions).
  5. On the iPhone, turn sync back on.

If you need any help with any of this, please feel free to call our tech support ninjas at +1 800-315-OMNI (or +1 206-523-4152) and they can walk you through the process.

Hope this helps!

Last edited by Ken Case; 2009-07-23 at 06:44 PM..