View Single Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by DerekM View Post
By selecting rows in the utility drawer you mean in the section list right? As I mentioned before, the section list is only for hoisting to that row. When you click on an entry in the section list, you'll see the outline view change because you've hoisted to that row which turns it into the root item of the outline view. It's the same effect as selecting a row in the outline view and then using the View -> Hoist command.
I'm referring to the 2nd panel in the sections list where it says "whole document" and underneath that it says "All level 1 rows, All level 2 rows". By clicking on any level of rows I want it turns those levels gray in the outline view, and I am able to change style attributes to those levels. I'm just curious about what the distinction is between selecting rows that way, or by selecting them by dragging in outline view.

It seems I can change style attributes regardless of the method I select the rows with. But certain functions are not allowed when I select them in the sections list.