View Single Post
So after much debate, I decided to use OF as my primary GTD app on my iPhone (and as my standalone app, since I cant use OF on my PC at work). My main issue with OF for iPhone it was that there was no email capabilities to create tasks from email. However, I did like the nearby function and context layouts, and it's project management capabilities.

I decided to use OF as my personal GTD app, and just used another system for work, that I was able to create tasks from email (which also has an app for iphone as well). Since this other app lacked a nearby function, i figured it would work better since almost all of my tasks were completed at work.

After a couple of weeks though, i realized I was using OF less and less and , and primarily using the other app to manage my personal tasks in addition to work tasks. I realized the nearby function wasnt as much a blessing as I hoped. Since I usually end up prioritizing by task, rather than location and just group tasks when I am in a particular location anyway.

Am I wrong? Should i not have had 2 GTDs systems to begin with? Though isnt ideal to have just one that integrates work/personal tasks? I do not see myself going back to OF until they have email capabilities.