View Single Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberian View Post
Obviously we can use the program on the iphone, otherwise it would be utterly useless. So the only way I can use this, outside of the iphone micro-interface, is by buying a mac, right?
Wish I had read that on the application description...anywhere. I wouldn't have spent the money. A task list manager that will only sync with a MAC - worthless.
If I went to a Microsoft site (or any other vendor that offers products for more than one OS) and contemplated purchasing a piece of software, I'd be reading very carefully to make sure it supported my intended platform before clicking the Spend button. Third paragraph in the description on the iTunes store page includes this text:

...and synchronizes with your Mac via MobileMe or WebDAV servers."
and in the fifth paragraph:

OmniFocus synchronizes wirelessly with OmniFocus for Mac, either locally over Wi-Fi (with pushed updates) or remotely through the cloud (using MobileMe or a WebDAV server).
No, it does not say "will not work on a Windows PC or a Linux PC" anywhere. Feel free to post a picture of a box for a typical piece of Windows software that specifically says "will not work on a Mac" :)