View Single Post
I love the idea of using the location feature to find out what contexts I'm near -- but the problem is I don't want to set up a context for every single errand I have to run. I've suggested this to OF via e-mail, but how about giving every task a "location" field that can be used to pinpoint it on a map?

Like today, I have to go to a friend's apartment (which she's moving out of and I'll never visit again), to a photo supply shop, and to a couple of other errands. I don't want to set up a special context with a location for every one of these places, but I'd love to call up a map with them all on it.

Another example: I keep a single-action list that's just "restaurants to check out". Basically if I'm in a neighborhood andhungry maybe I'll try one of these places. If I could enter location info for each one, it would give me an awesome, improptu restaurant map. But if I gave each one its own context, it would just clutter up my list of contexts. Plus, it's just stupid -- I might never go to these places again.