View Single Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by whpalmer4 View Post
OmniFocus' support for dragging files to the desktop is pretty buggy, in my experience. ... I'm combining these two posts because my answer to both largely boils down to the same thing: don't do that. ... I would suggest instead that you get yourself a free Dropbox account and use that to store the files you need to move around with you. You can then link to the files so they aren't clogging up your sync database.
that's terrible :-( One of the reasons I like Omnifocus is because I need to keep certain information (data sheets etc.) with the task - dumping them all in a Dropbox account (or even on a thumbdrive) defeats the purpose of the organization I have set up with OF...

Quote:
Originally Posted by whpalmer4 View Post
I would use the Attachment List window to verify on the original machine that the files did get attached (maybe your finger slipped off the option key at the decisive moment, or maybe there's a bug with embedding multiple files).
aha - good idea. It's a flat list though, right - no way to see what's actually attached to a particular action or project?

thanks!

Mike