View Single Post
Hi JJW,

Thanks for the Quick reply.

I mainly Need it for Professional work. I am a corporate lawyer which means details are quite important for my work and I am collecting those in numerous meetings, phone calls and talks. And I have to keep such notes over months and sometimes years and be able go access them quickly, in context with each other. This is why apples notes (like the one in mail) is not suited, it's not organised enough. I also need to be able to take a quick scribble now and then (not so much pictures, as in jpegs).

Ideally an iPad app would sync with a desktop app. I only use macs (at least in relation to notes) so I do not need it to work cross platform. Main aspect is the iPad though since it has proven to have a lot of potential for my daily work, seeing it's small dimensions and weight and it's long battery duration combined with instant-on functionality. All I need now is a software suited to support my note taking needs.

I own notebooks for mac and it's a good software. I just don't want to carry around the MacBook.