View Single Post
Hi Jonathan. Found this through google alerts.

I'm Trying to eventually get Chartwell ready for the web and am/was having this exact same problem in Safari.

It turned out that the <span> tags I was using to color the text were causing interference. Even though they were hidden from the rendered page, the context was broken, and the connected values were not triggered. When removing the tags it works, unfortunately only in one color.

So, I'm thinking something similar may be at work here. Perhaps Omnigraffle is inserting some hidden code.

However, I just downloaded the Omnigraffle trial for Mac and "Lines" and "Pies" worked for me, even with multi-colors. Did you try the options found in "Format>Font>Ligature?" Those options seem to operate independently of the "common ligatures" button.

In Safari, "Bars" has the same issue of going back to the default text. I've got a temporary fix, which may work for Omnigraffle as well. I haven't quite found the root of the problem though, and thus haven't gone public with the fix.

I'd be happy to help you troubleshoot further, or send you the temporary fix for "Bars." Just email me with your order number. My address can be found on tktype.com

Last edited by traviskochel; 2011-03-16 at 12:34 AM..