View Single Post
Grumpy Dave
That's not progress, that's fact finding. When I bought Omnifocus, there was (for my purposes) a good basic link to my calendar. This was an advertised feature.

I realise that Apple moved the goal posts by changing MobileMe, which is not Omni's fault. It became obvious when the beta of MobileMe calendar came out that there might be problems with this function, that was months before this thread started. Quite rightly the devs waited to see what the full release would bring and it was interesting to have the questionnaire to see how people were using this function.

However, in every project the fact finding has to come to an end at some point, and planning and action begins. (Or a declaration that no action will be taken and the reasons.) I was trying to find out where exactly things stood right now.

I don't understand why you are so prickly about my polite enquiry. Absolutely nothing has been promised. You are quite right. Nothing whatsoever. That is exactly my concern.

A key function (for me) no longer works. I would just like to know if there is an update on how Omni are viewing this problem.

I apologise if my original enquiry caused you offence for some reason.