View Single Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by haraldmartin View Post
Hi

here is the script I've been using for a week or two to export my OF tasks into a Safari (data)bookmark to make my tasks available even when I'm offline.

The html export script is based on the script in the beginning of this thread but I had to simplify the html a bit (and remove almost all javascript) since Safari seems to have problems with it when used as a bookmark.

I'm running this script as a Launch Agent every second hour, configured using Lingon so the bookmark/data is up to date the next time I'm syncing my iPhone.

Please backup you bookmarks and other data before running it. I'm responsible for any data loss, so please be careful.

Installation:
  1. Unzip the files wherever you like
  2. Create a new bookmark in Safari with address "data:text/html". Choose a name you like (mine is "ToDo")
  3. Run the .app script and see if your tasks get exported

Make sure you have set iTunes to sync Safari's bookmarks.
The script is kind of a hack so you might need to fix it (like change the path to growlnotify) but it works for me like this.

Note: It's the .app or the ruby (.rb) script you should use, the other files (css, js etc) are just helpers.

Get it here
Thanks SO much for posting this. I got an error that I am attaching. I am running Leopard, so I am unsure if it's related to this. Any suggestions? Thanks SO much again... Martin.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Error Message.jpg
Views:	1647
Size:	28.4 KB
ID:	366