View Single Post
IncisiveOne, thanks for the info and for the time you spend in replying. Nevertheless we certainly disagree in a couple of things regarding design. I am an architect designer not an engineer. We probably look at things for a different perspective. Let's see.

I google this problem of mine and searched in this same forum and a good deal users has asked for this very same feature. So i am not alone in that. Fortunately it seems there is a way to do it that using link back but i haven't tried yet.

Why not use an A4 size papper? Why not? When i use a drawing schematic app i don't feel like i am making an actual web design but rather a presentation for a client. He is used to see thing in paper as many older corporate clients, so why not? I am not in production stage time now.

I do apologize if i did run fast and didn't took a good deal of time learning the application as it should but my presentation is due on Wednesday so it didn't have much time to spend. I friend of mine suggested me Omnigraffle and indeed seems to be a good app but i thought (my mistake) it was closer to Illustrator (which i really know how to use) but have the advantage of a really nice Stencils sets so i decided to give it a try if speed it up my work. Unfortunately it didn't, and Lynda.com Omnigraffle tutorial it is nice but a bit on the Beginners basic side.

Thanks for your support, i will came back to the app in the future and try to learn its tricks for future clients.

Cheers,
S