View Single Post
Quote:
we certainly disagree in a couple of things regarding design
Absolutely. We each have our own approach, totally different project, etc.

Quote:
I google this problem of mine and searched in this same forum and a good deal users has asked for this very same feature. So i am not alone in that.
That does not mean the feature is needed in that paricular way; that only means a lot of PC types are crossing over to OG, and they want PC command sequences, and they can't be bothered to learn the intuitive way of doing things (which is, by the way, the way of the future). Pieces of Crap are a poor man's Apple, not the other way around. Illustrator, PhotoSHop and CS may have a huge market share, but they are clunky as hell, and I am not one bit interested in copying clunky command sequences just because a large number of people are used to it.

Quote:
Why not use an A4 size paper? ... I am not in production stage time now.
I did not say "don't use A4 paper". I said, don't use a fixed paper size as your canvas size; do not let it limit your canvas and art. By all means, maintain papersize in your vision as the end product that you print on.

Quote:
... I am not in production stage time now.
Sure. I suppose, for my level of experience, I think the whole vision through, and I have prodcution as an ultimate goal. I do not want one set of diagrams for the early stages; and a new set when I go to development or production; I have one set all the way through.

Quote:
Lynda.com Omnigraffle tutorial it is nice but a bit on the Beginners basic side.
You actually used it ?

The manuals have an excellent walthrough. Download the (separate) walkthrough and sample docs.