View Single Post
OK. Maybe weird question of the day. I LOVE OmniFocus on the iPad, and have been a huge OmniFocus user on Mac and iPhone for over a year. It changed the way I run my job. Literally.

I have a huge writing / outline project that I need to start ASAP. Doing a lot at home and while I travel so I want to work on it on my iPad. I am sure OmniOutliner for iPad will be perfect, but sounds like that is months away.

I need an outliner that does many level nesting, and have a strong preference for scientific outlining (1.1.1.1, 1.1.1.2...)

If I have to find a substitute until OOiPad is released, is there a data format I should look for the my temporary tool with export to. The outline will be all text but long and complex with many nested levels. Will OO be able to import a text (?) or CSV(?) or some other format pretty safely and still retain all the levels?

Any suggestions on data formats (or apps) that I can use on an iPad now but switch to OOiPad would be greatly appreciated. Have become a real fan of the Omni Group through my experiences with OmniFocus. You are not cheap, but the functionality, quality and support are so high I am very willing to pay for good quality.