View Single Post
Here's the feature email I just sent:
I've asked this several times and it's applicable to any platform (mac, iphone, ipad - i have all three).

Again, today, a good example:

I was in a major review with a supplier. I took about 20 action items, each assigned to a particular context (employee or supplier). At the end of the meeting I have this nice list of action items BUT I HAVE NO DECENT WAY TO GET THESE TO EACH OF THE INVOLVED PARTIES!!!

This happens to me all the time. I have to go to great pains when on the road to get subordinates their action items. It is beyond tedious to do all that cut and pasting on an iPhone or iPad to do this. If there are multiple items from a meeting, it's a major project.

This is driving me absolutely nuts. Cultured Code does an excellent job of this in Things. Appigo does an excellent job in ToDo for the iPhone. The *only* think that keeps me from jumping is the number of actions that I currently have in Omnifocus. I do have to tell you that I get closer every time this happens to making the jump.

Please, PLEASE, find a way to make actions email-able out of the application even if it is only a very simple text form - <title>, <Context> etc...

I've been using Omnifocus for quite a while. When the IOS devices went to multitasking, Apple added easy in-app email. This can't be that hard to implement.